We are actively looking for motivated people to join our team
and become an essential component of our workforce.
- a Product Specialist/Commercial saleperson.
This critical figure will mix NGS familiarity and a propensity for contacting interested researchers to illustrate the superior quality of the NGS services provided by GalSeq.
- an extrovert person willing to increase the customer portfolio of GalSeq and to increase personal earnings proportionally.
The successful candidate will perform routine molecular biology and next-generation sequencing procedures, including input sample quality control, library preparation and sequencing, and document all procedures with accuracy and timeliness.
The individual will also assist with the generation and updating of laboratory SOPs.
- Master’s degree in a relevant biological field;
- 1 year hands-on experience with relevant molecular biology techniques (e.g. PCR, RT-PCR, electrophoresis, DNA/RNA purification);
- Keen attention to details.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
All applicants will be treated confidentially and will receive a feedback